Skip to main content

അനാർക്കലി

ചിതയിലെ അവസാനത്തെ കൊള്ളിയും  കത്തിതീരുമ്പോൾ, നീ എനിക്കാരായിരുന്നുവെന്നാണ് ഞാൻ അവയോടു പറയേണ്ടത്?

അസ്തമയ സൂര്യന്റെ കിരണങ്ങളാവാം നിന്നെ  അഗ്നിക്കുതുല്യമാം വിധം ജ്വലിപ്പിച്ചിരുന്നു. ചിതയിലെ അഗ്നിയായി പരിണാമപ്പെടാനും, സർവ്വചാരാചാരങ്ങളിലെ അഗ്നിയായി രൂപാന്തരപ്പെടാനും നിനക്ക്  ഞാൻ മാത്രം മതിയായിരുന്നു. 
"അനാർക്കലി". എന്റെ അവസാനശ്വാസവും നിന്നിലേക്ക് ആവാഹിക്കപ്പെട്ടപ്പോൾ സകല പ്രപഞ്ചങ്ങൾക്കും നീ  ജീവന്റെ മാതാവാകുകയായിരുന്നു. 
ശാന്തമായി ഒഴുകുകയായിരുന്ന എന്റെ ജീവിതത്തെ ഭ്രാന്തമായി എടുത്തുയർത്തി, ആർത്തുലച്ചുടച്ചു കടന്നുപോയ ഒരു ഭ്രാന്ത് പിടിച്ച കാറ്റാണ്  നീ  എനിക്ക്.  ആ ഭ്രാന്തിലാണ് ഞാൻ കാറ്റായും, മഴയായും, മിന്നലായും, ഇടിയായും ഭൂമിയുടെ നെഞ്ച് പിളർന്നു പെയ്തു തീർന്നത്. 

അനാർക്കലി, നീ കാറ്റായും, മഴയായും, മഞ്ഞായും, അഗ്നിയായും വിഘടിക്കുക. നമ്മൾ വീണ്ടും വീണ്ടും ജനിക്കുകയാണ് ഒരന്തമില്ലാതെ ഈ പ്രപഞ്ചത്തിൽ പല രൂപങ്ങളിലും ഭാവങ്ങളിലും. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...