Skip to main content

അയ്യപ്പൻ


“ഞാന്‍ എന്റെ ചോരകൊണ്ട് വാക്കുകള്‍ നനക്കുന്നു. എന്റെ ചോരയില്‍ ചരിത്രത്തിന്റെ ചാരം അലിഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്. അതില്‍ ഇന്നിന്റെ ധര്‍മ്മസങ്കടങ്ങളുണ്ട്. നാളയുടെ ഉത്കണ്ഠകളുണ്ട്.
കവിയുടെ ചങ്കില്‍ കിനിയുന്ന ചോരയുടെ ഗന്‍ധമുണ്ടാകണം കവിതക്ക്. അപ്പൊഴേ ഒരു വേനല്‍മഴ പോലെ നമ്മുടെ നെഞ്ചുപൊള്ളിക്കാന്‍ കവിതക്കാകൂ.”
(എ അയ്യപ്പൻ ഓർമകളിലൂടെ)
അയ്യപ്പാ, നിന്റെ ചുണ്ടിൽ എരിഞ്ഞടങ്ങിയ ബീഡിയും, നിന്നെ നുകർന്ന റമ്മും പ്രേതമായി ഇവിടുണ്ട് സഖാവെ.
നിന്റെ ചങ്ക് കീറി, നീ പെറ്റ നിന്റെ വാക്കുകൾ കാറ്റിന്റെ ശബ്ദമായി അലയടിക്കുന്നുണ്ടിവിടെ. പാതി പറഞ്ഞുവെച്ച  കഥകളും, പാതിയാക്കി നിർത്തിയ കവിതകളും നിനക്കായി കാത്തിരിക്കുന്നുണ്ടിവിടെ. നീ കാറ്റായും, മഴയായും, തിരയായും പിന്നെ നിന്റെ പ്രണയമായ വെയിലായും മാറുക. നീ പോയതിൽ പിന്നെ വെയിലിനു തണുപ്പാണ് സഖാവെ, നിന്റെ മണ്ടയിൽ പെരുകിയ ജീവിതങ്ങൾ, ചരിത്രങ്ങൾ, കാമ മോഹങ്ങൾ, രതിയും മരണവും, പ്രണയവും പട്ടിണിയും പിന്നെ അവളും നീയും... ഞാൻ പോയി ഇരിക്കാറുണ്ട് ആ ആൽച്ചുവട്ടിൽ, കടൽ തീരങ്ങളിൽ, നഗരവീഥികളിൽ നിന്നെയും പാടി.
നിനക്കായി ഞാൻ ഇപ്പോഴും മാറ്റിവെക്കുന്നു ഒരു പെഗ് റം.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

At the hour of Last breath

(A poem by Rafeeque Ahammad. Translated by Anand ) Stay with me at the hour of my last breath, Amassing the burning veracities of life, My Fingers are dead, Let them get ease by caressing you. Last molecules of my breath may cart thy fragrance. My love, let thy face plunge In the eyes of mine, never to be opened. Ears, no longer be opened for sounds, Be sealed with thy mellifluousness. Mind, burning with thoughts and memoir, Be filled with thy evergreen memories. Kisses-made scars on my lips, Heal in the sweet chants of thy name. Reminiscences of journey,   Unto thee my love, my feet tranquil. That’s enough for me, Buried under the earth, I resurrect- Newborn leaves of grass.