Skip to main content

Life

wood

 

 

LIFE is an organization consists of student, teacher volunteers who are ready to share their knowledge with the neglected, abandoned, orphaned and deprived children living in local orphanages.

From knowledge to wisdom, we, as a group, dream of a society where knowledge is set free and flow across the domestic walls. There are arts, engineering, medicine, language, media and science students from various colleges, campuses and universities. There are also great involvement from the side of schoolteachers, university lecturers and professors. They are volunteers; they share their wonderful life with the orphaned.

We have no money. So, we ask the help from the people who have money and we welcome everyone who are ready to help us. We need food, books, dress, etc. for the children.

It’s a wonderful life, can you share at least some hours with those children who need to realize their dreams? Come on, let’s build a wonderful world, let’s make every child laugh and dream their tomorrow from knowledge to wisdom.

I do mind and respect the life that’s living inside your body, for I do share the same life you have. Essentially we all have only one life that we may live together in peace and joy. Let’s join together to build a beautiful today.

Sl.No.

Recognition No.

Name of Institution

Strength fixed for Grant-in-aid by Govt.

1

99

St.Xavier�s Orphanage, P.O. Kolayad, Koothuparambu, Thalassery, Kannur � 670 302.

100

2

101

Ursuline Orphanage, Payyannoore, Kannur.

265

3

102

Little Flower Orphanage, Mattul P.O., Kannur.

100

4

105

Darussalam Yatheemkhana, Thalassery, Kannur.

325

5

130

Ders Yatheemkhana, Peringathur P.O., Kannur.

100

6

191

Deenul Islam Yatheemkhana, Kannur � 670 005.

100

7

196

Balbhavan Santhome Nagar, Kottoor, Sreekrishnapuram, Kannur � 670 631.

60

8

226

St.Vincents Orphanage, Thondiyil P.O.

Peravoor(via), Kannur.

100

9

262

Thaliparamba Yatheemkhana, Thaliparamba, Kannur.

100

10

233

Rahmaniya Orphanage, Irikkur, Kannur � 670 503.

175

11

281

St. Joseph�s Orphanage, P.O. Pappinisserry,

Kannur � 670 632

50

12

293

Hussainiya Yatheemkhana, P.O.Pappinissery,

Kannur 670 561.

200

13

321

Snehanikethan Social Centre Orphanage, Pattuvam, Kannur.

40

14

357

Pius Home Orphanage, Payyannur, Sreekandapuram P.O.,

Kannur.

75

15

358

Savio Boys Town, Kannath, Kilianthara P.O. Kannur

75

16

440

Santhosh Bhavan, Vayattupuramba P.O., Kannur.

35

17

406

Goretty Bhavan Orphanage, Eripuram, Payyangadi, Kannur

70

18

441

Dharul Uloom Orphanage, Jalaludheen Bukri Nagar,

Valiapattom, Kannur 670 010.

40

19

487

Little Flower Children Home, Kilianthara P.O.,

Iritty(via), Kannur.

30

20

458

Karunalayam, Thekkilangadi, Nirmalagiri P.O., Kannur

25

21

459

Najmal Huda Orphanage, Meruvambayil,

Neeruveli P.O., Kannur 670 701.

58

22

501

Bathaniya C S I Students Home, Kannur.

25

23

502

Bishop Sebastian Vellippilly Balika Bhavan,

Ilathumkadavu P.O., Kecherikadviu,  Kannur .

30

24

509

Don Bosco Home, Upavi Bhaven, Karunkundu, Thaliparamba,

Kannur.

40

25

510

St.Joseph�s Boys Home, Muthalappara, Ariyil P.O.,

Pattuvam, Thliparamba, Kannur 670 145.

50

26

532

Kakkad Yatheemkhana, Kakkad, Kannur.

100

27

534

Ansari Islam Orphanage, Puthiyangadi,

Medayil, Kannur.

20

28

535

Mattul Yatheemkhana, Mattul P.O., Kannur.

10

29

545

P.M.S.S. Sunniya Yatheemkhana, Mungalloor P.O., Kannur.

10

30

548

Sacred Heart Childrens Home,

Kottiyar P.O., Kalakom, Kannur

60

31

572

Salsabeen Girls Orphanage, Sreekandapuram P.O., Kannur

16

32

373

Darul Hasanath Vanitha Yatheemkhana & Agathi Mandiram,

Kannadipparambu, Kannur       PIN: 670 604

16

33

574

Haleemathu Sayyadiya Yatheemkhana Committee,

M.M. Basar P.O., Maramangalam, Kannur 670 306

38

34

575

Elamkod Orphanage, Elamkode P.O., Panur(via),

Kannur 170 692

60

35

576

Therasa Home, Deenasevanaseba, Pattuvam, Kannur .

30

36

580

Upavibhavan Social Centre, Karakkundu,

Thiruvattom P.O.(via) Thaliparamba, Kannur.

35

37

591

Ramanthali  Yatheemkhana Committee, Vadakkumpadu,

Ramanthali, Kannur � 670 330.

18

38

577

Marian Centre, Dayniketan, Bakkulam , Kannur.

25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...