Skip to main content

Genesis: The End

Do you realize the depths to which you've led me, teetering on the edge of madness born from my love to you? I've glimpsed the fine line between sanity and chaos, etched upon the shores of darkness. How naive I've been, futilely attempting to break free from the gravity of your presence. I can't blame you, for you were unaware. That day, as rain pierced my heart, your words, "leave it," echoed—acknowledging the futility and endlessness of our situation. It felt like an endless loop, with you unknowingly entwined within. Despite my efforts to break free, I found myself ensnared repeatedly. Eventually, I surrendered, letting time take its course.
In one final attempt to sever the ties, we met. There, amidst the chaos, I witnessed the universe aligning, revealing the intricacies of fate. I watched myself detach, fading into the background as he tenderly kissed the delicate curve of your neck—a sacred moment etched by destiny, binding us for eternity.
As if in a cosmic rearrangement, I was jolted back to reality, reminded of the parallel universe we inhabited. I may not have understood the language of love or the workings of the world, but I knew you were a force beyond my comprehension, happening without my control.
That day, when you uttered "Curiosity killed the cat," I sacrificed innocence for curiosity's crime, hanging it for its supposed misdeed. And as curiosity met its end, a Blackbird sang its mournful tune. But did you realize the mark I left upon your neck is everlasting?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...