Skip to main content

Quantum Inversion

Every day unfolds as a dance of atoms and molecules, a delicate inversion in the quantum realm. Ruth grappled with the self-destruction and regeneration encoded in the unknown, unable to digest the complexities. Meanwhile, my preoccupation lay in normalizing inversions on the outer layer of life—a reality perceived within the common understanding and the illusions that accompany it.
To escape the constant barrage of human emotions, I explored the persistent inversion and manipulation of dimensions. This exploration aimed to create an expansive realm of unstable, undecipherable equations, where events and existence intertwine, untouched by the mundane.
Dislocation from the usual choreography of conscious opera led to an alienation that opened a rabbit hole toward the world within and within. Expectation, I realized, was the root of every trouble, an insidious force that could unravel the finest forms of joy. The understanding of the quantum unveiled the ephemeral nature of our existence, exposing the futility of expectations and the accumulation of possessions.
In my attempt to disrupt my own mind, I sought thoughts on the possibility of translocation and the minimal transference of thoughts' atoms in unexpected quantum realms. Loving the quantum became synonymous with embracing the multitude of possibilities.
"Do you believe in time travel?" Ruth's inquiry, delivered with the curiosity of a cat, lingered in the air. Whether she believed in quantum or not remained unknown to me.   
I professed my belief in time travel at the quantum level, intertwining my understanding of Ruth, quantum, time, space, and the universe—they were all one within me. What transpired between Ruth and me existed in the realm of space-time existence. I harbored the belief that anonymity would have preserved the eternal flame within me, a sentiment untouched by sadness.
Taking another chance seemed futile; everything felt determined or preplanned by the unknown. She became a part of my existence only after understanding her, and in both ways, I lost her.
A possibility of bringing her to life from absolute quantum, emphasizing that traces could still be tracked. My consciousness, however, remained preoccupied with certainty and the gravity of unfulfilled expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...