Skip to main content

The Allure of Ruth & The Mysteries of the Blackbird

Ruth, you graced this expanse of sands, and it was here that our paths converged. In those days, you took the form of a black bird, a creature I sculpted from the very stones of the desert. Like the ever-shifting dunes, you moved with a constant and mesmerizing pattern, a desert woman with the ability to whisper the secrets of the sands and summon wild winds from your flowing locks, capable of lifting mountains.
You waged a relentless battle against the sun, your beauty ravishing and merciless, captivating the desert men with your enigmatic words and mysterious eyes. How could I not fall in love with you?
Your eyes, profound and mysterious, resembled pools of liquid obsidian, holding secrets within their depths. Your movements mirrored the graceful fluidity of the shifting sand dunes.
You embody the spirit of the desert—fierce, unforgiving, yet endlessly captivating.
As the wind began to pick up, swirling grains of sand into frenzied eddies, and the sun beat down with unyielding intensity, scorching the landscape, I couldn't help but think of you, my blackbird, Ruth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...