Skip to main content

The Ledger of Time

Be careful of the stairs you build to reach your heaven.


If even one step is laid upon another person’s tears, if your ascent is carried by the curse of a broken soul, remember this: the Universe keeps an immaculate ledger.


Nothing is forgotten.


The wound you leave in another does not disappear simply because you have climbed beyond their reach. The grave you dig for another may one day become the ground beneath your own feet. What you cast into the world does not vanish; it travels, waits, and returns.


So ascend—but ascend with clean hands.


For no height is high enough to absolve a man from what he has done below. Whatever is built upon the ruins of another heart carries its own destruction within it. And when Time finally comes to collect the debt, neither wealth nor power nor the height of the heaven you have built will matter.


The bill will be waiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ഓം ശാന്തി ഓം ||

പൈന്‍ മരങ്ങള്‍ക്കുമുകളില്‍ പൂര്‍ണ്ണചന്ദ്രന്‍, അവനെ പ്രണയിക്കുന്ന നിള,  രതിയുടെ ഉത്തുംഗപതത്തില്‍ അമ്രുതകരന്‍റെ കരാളഗസ്തത്തില്‍ നിന്നും വഴുതിവീണ്  തളര്‍ന്നുറങ്ങുന്ന അബ്ധി! അവളുടെ തീരങ്ങളില്‍ ഞാനും,  ഓളങ്ങളില്‍ അലതല്ലി, ഓം ശാന്തി ഓം ||

Some Brain, SomeOne, Some Paradigm, and My Me

Left brain: "I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am." Right brain: "I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be." My Brain : "Once I used the left one, but later I found that the life is much beautiful than I thought of. When I was occupied by the left one, I saw nothing but the equations, structured paradigms, and classified intelligence.  And I joined for Mechanics. Somewhere in between, I...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...