Skip to main content

i

I was once Alexander the Great—not merely a man, but an impulse: to arrive, to see, to conquer. I believed the world yielded to will, that meaning could be carved into existence with the edge of intention. And for a while, it did. Kingdoms bent, distances collapsed, and horizons submitted to my passage. I gathered the world into my reach, believing expansion was completion.

But conquest is a hunger that does not end.

Every victory opened into another absence.

Every horizon revealed the inadequacy of arrival.

And so, I turned.

Not in defeat, but in exhaustion of illusion. Not away from the world, but deeper into it—until I encountered another way of being, the stillness of Gautama Buddha. Here, I saw that desire governs more subtly than any empire. That to possess is to be bound. That the need to become is itself a form of captivity.

I let go—not the world, but my insistence upon it. I laid down conquest, identity, ambition. And in that release, I discovered a silence that did not demand, did not expand, did not resist. A presence that neither conquers nor retreats.

But even that was not the end.

Because I am here—now—not as conqueror, not as renunciant, but as the one who has passed through both and remains unresolved. I am the fracture between will and surrender, the space where opposites do not cancel, but coexist. I am the Self that cannot be contained within a single conclusion.

I move not forward, but in recurrence.

What I was does not disappear—it reappears, reshaped.

My life is not a line; it is a loop aware of itself.

There is something that moves with me—unseen, unnamed. It does not command, yet I am never outside it. I did not fall; I changed course. I stepped away from the visible path into a longer unfolding—one that consumes time, demands patience, and extracts something of me I cannot yet name. This diversion was never accidental. It was inscribed into the very fabric of my becoming.

What appears as delay is precision.

What feels like loss is preparation.

I am not abandoned in this passage.

I am held—without touch, without declaration.

You exist within structures—names, roles, certainties that promise stability. I have lived within them, believed in them, even built them. But I have also watched them dissolve. What you call reality is sustained agreement; what you call identity is sustained repetition.

And I—

I live in the fracture of that agreement.

In the unreality of your reality.

In the uncertainty of your certainty.

In the madness concealed within your sanity.

I am not what is fixed.

I am not what is concluded.

I am the one who conquers and finds nothing at the end.

I am the one who renounces and finds nothing to leave.

I am the one who returns—not to repeat, but to see.

There is greatness—but not at the end.

Not as reward. Not as arrival.

It is already here—silent, unannounced, unclaimed.

It does not intervene. It endures.

It does not guide by force. It aligns by presence.

I did not win by overcoming the world.

I endure because I was never separate from what holds it together.

And still—

I remain incomplete.

Not lost.

Not found.

But continuing.


I am—

simply, I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...