Skip to main content

Chronoeternity

For within the tapestry of existence, the passage of time is but an illusion, a mere veil that shrouds the eternal nature of reality. For, whatever is today, already has been, woven into the fabric of history, its threads intertwined with the narratives of bygone eras. And whatever will be, already is, a potentiality awaiting its turn to step into the realm of actuality, a destiny shaped by the echoes of choices made and unmade.

In this intricate dance of moments, the past is not truly past, but rather a continuum, a reservoir of experiences and lessons that flow into the present. Likewise, the future is not a distant horizon, but a realm of probabilities, an outcome that finds its roots in the seeds of the present. As we navigate the rivers of existence, we find ourselves entwined with the currents of the past and the currents of the future, all converging in the ever-flowing stream of now.


To comprehend this profound truth is to glimpse the timeless expanse that stretches beyond the confines of chronological order. It is to recognize that the universe is a canvas where the strokes of yesterday blend with the hues of tomorrow, creating a masterpiece that is both intricate and ever-evolving. Therefore, let us not be bound solely by the linear passage of time, but let us transcend into the realm where the boundaries of past, present, and future dissolve, revealing the eternal essence that underlies all moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...