Skip to main content

Jonah

"He was born to be told and heard..."

Jonah  fell into the  chasm of  his childhood days of innocence and reveries. Michael placed himself under the root of fence on which Jonah unfolded the inception of his creation in to a man of flops and gains. Little Caroline amazed by the beginning of the story which drawn her towards the story behind  "to be heard and told."

Both Michael and Caroline seemed to be the little pets of an almighty who leads them to the world of imaginations and the fictionalised realities of existence that awaits them  ahead.
The almighty sits on the fence.

" Who is he?" asked  little Carol.
" He is not named Carol!" replied Jonah.
" Why?" asked Michael.

The overriding image of fence dominated the thoughts of two little heads.

"Lets not name him."

Jonah developed some mysteries before the two little eyes of anxieties...


"I need so,me water. Let me find it out".

( to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

Utopia in Heaven

Fractions of ambivalence intervened with facts confuse me. What sort of memory should I resort to? What sort of woods should I head to? Moreover, what sort of thought I should entertain? serenity compromised with the rage still ravish me, for the flight unto the firmament where the manipulated thoughts have placed both the hell and heaven, though both of them begin with 'H', I see two parallel lines running towards uncertainty. However, somewhere in between I also see a line connecting them! Yeah, both Hell and Heaven are connected- ('H' with a '-'). I dream of a thought where both hell and heaven live in harmony and peace. What a beautiful thing to remember! Both constructive Satan and God share their love, thoughts, and goodwill in peace and co-operation! I think it’s happening right there in my crazy thoughts. off topic - What is love? Love is beyond definition and it transcends all barriers and definition. Once a question was asked to me on l...