Skip to main content

I Want my Dreams back



Every night in my dreams
I found solace in the world of my fictional realities,
Figures of my impossibilities in the possible life
Of mine.
There exist two ends for me,
Life with in the dreams and in the reality.
At the age of my ego and unsettled mind of
Reasoning and calculation,
I preferred the world I live in and the events I can see and feel.
Beauty of impossibilities and unfinished attracted me,
For, there I found the beauty of imperfection,
I loved imperfection.
Dreams helped me to satisfy all my needs and wants,
I became a super hero, nothing was impossible for me.
I lived all the professional status, marital status, economical status
And geographical status,                                     
Living across the seven seas and mountains
My life was thrilled and thrilled.
On the bed, feasting my eyes and body with the sun light
And the sound of worldly effects,
I left me somewhere in the unknown lands
Or in the unknown memory of some man or woman.
Every night, every night my memory became the part of some anonymous
Memory and lives. I lived in all the possible memories of my
Figures in the dreams, never completed and never back,
I cursed my dreams for clowning me.
I took an oath- never dream that they cheat you.
Separating my dreams from my physical world, I welcomed
The conditionality of my physical world and life.
Now I don’t dream.
Rags of time pass by me and I witness them,
For, I have nothing to do with them.
I have no dream now, and I don’t live now, for,
I flight with the current of time.
In my dreams I loved beautiful, exquisite, timeless and delectable maiden
Of my favorite lands of this earth.
I lived with them forever and ever in peace and love.
Where are they? I have left me in their memories,
I have to meet them and I want my dreams back.
I cry and lament on the fate I married myself,
I left my dreams back for the sake of my philosophies and theories
Which I have designed under the lustrous smile of the academia.
I see puzzles, undefined structures, lines, curves, dots, structures made of lines and puzzles in my sleep.
Where are my beautiful dreams, girls and lands?
I don’t find me or any of my beautiful memories in the vision of lines and puzzles.
Is it a puzzle for me to get back in to my dreams,
where my memories are still alive?
I was wrong, for I never lived physically in my dreams,
I kept them away from my physical life and world.
I have nothing, but my ‘I’s.
I wait here, in the pace of time and lives, for my dreams,
Like a lost love I lament and curse on the day when I said good bye to my dreams.
I want my dreams, I pray for my dreams,
I need them back with me,
For I live in the memories of …



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...