Skip to main content

Sound IX: O, my spirited soul, Take me to the zenith of thy spiritedness,






O, my spirited soul,
Take me to the zenith of thy 'spiritedness',
No drugs, no flesh; no smokes, no drinks;
I live without them, for I need them not,
That, thy spirit makes me spirited and vivacious.

Lonely, but with the company of an unknown entity of my ‘other’,
I stand on the shore of a vast and wide vessel of water.
The mysterious hallows hide the secrets of life.
The zephyr caresses my face when I close my eyes.
I feel like I'm flying.

Shelly sings an ‘Ode to the West wind’ and
Prays his soul to take him high,
Above the daily trifles of humanity
And cultural pretensions.

Then fall down upon the thorns of his life.
I don’t want to fall down on the thorns of my life,
Like Shelly wanted, and lament on the cultural and
Intellectual frameworks of the society which ignored him,
I need to be the wind, singing the herald of life and soul,
I will kiss the entire world with my life and soul.

Life’s beautiful,
Each day and each moment it makes me anew.

I’m flying high, high above your head and
I’ll meet your soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...