Skip to main content

This & That



 ‘THIS’ & ‘THAT’



It is the mysterious ‘that’ which is overwhelmed in this entire universe (Nature). That is the ‘fact’. That is the soul. That is you.
            The underlined doctrine of all the ‘established religions’ construct the notion of human creation and the existence originated from the ‘Divinity of sanctum sanctorum’.  
            ‘That’ is Yahweh, says Jew. Yahweh is omnipotent; only the one and he judges on the last judgment day. While the Christians say, that is not just one, but a trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. And you have to believe the creed of the Church in order to be a Christian. But, on account of Islam, Jesus is neither God nor the Son of God. He is one among the several prophets sent by Allah. Allah is Unique; He is most kind and generous. And you have to believe, in order to be a Muslim, the only God; the words of his mouth and the prophets he has sent. For Buddhist ‘that’ is nirvana. Nirvana defines the ‘liberation, emancipation, freedom from suffering, from the continuity of dukkha.
            What is ‘that’?  ‘That’ is possibly everything not ‘this’. The platform of the ‘that’ is outside the immediate access of the common man and his intellectual horizon, which is the mysteriousness of ‘that’ on which we ponder and discourse. In the Old Testament, God is the ‘Other’. This ‘Other’ is the ‘that’ to whom the myriads and myriads of angels and the guardians of Holy heaven sing song.
            How the ‘Other’ comes in to the existence? And how the ‘that’ comes in to the existence? If we get an answer we will be able to find a solution for the mystery of the Otherness of God and the ‘Other-ed-ness’ of human existence. How we are ‘Other-ed’? Or how we became ‘this’ and god became ‘that’? The answer could be drowning from an attempt of deconstructing the theory and myth of binary. The existence of something is a presence of something else, i.e. the farfetched reality of the ‘Other’ creates a dominant existence of something other than what is not familiar or what is not immediately accessible. The laxity of the immediate accessibility creates a platform for the celebration of the ‘that’ which is not visible or present. ‘That’ stands outside the conceptual map and perception of daily comprehension of a common man. He/she says, “That is not familiar” or “I have any idea about that” and it goes on like that. In short, the presence of ‘this’ only can create the presence of ‘that’ and the only ‘Other-ed’ can create the presence of the ‘Other’.
            So, who made God? God is a mental being who resides in our emotional faculty. The presence of God in the reasoning faculty does not compromise the very existence of God in any of the conceptual faculties too. That is why we contradict on the logical faculty. The ecclesiastical construction of Gods goes through all these kinds of self -contradiction because ‘that’ is constructed in our emotional faculty through the agents of the Church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...