Skip to main content

Metamorphosis

Every man in his pride wept for his past, and in secret, lamented for the expiring of his time along with the age- the inevitability of his mortality and the worst thing he can’t defend himself. Subtlety of my seductive fallacy, then, towards the vanity of the world allured multitudes of images (intellectual and emotional complex in an instant of time), among which I found the reflections or rather existence of hers perfectly corresponding to the explicate and inplicate orders of my morphic resonace. There, torqued, begins the story of my infinite passion for my amorita; from there, everything began to be a mythical cosmic battle between faith and chance.

What voice was that kept me alive in her thoughts and obviated the hiatus of facinorous time?

Eloquence of silence in absolute immersion of hers hatched the abundance of her thoughts and divine proportions of unconditional and nonpareil affection, which carved her nonbeing into a dainty being, arrested the entire universe whence the time stopped. Passion replaced the affection and all of its denominations. Evading from the massive gravity of memory, I happened to meet her on the shores of some utopian floating islands whence time began to run faster than its previous pace. Debarked on the shore, I found the sublime and plentiful Garnet surpassing the glory of sun; now, I see a vessel…!
Enchanted, but the credibility of mine exceeded the fascinations, fondness and infatuations of my impetuous sentiments into a passion; chaos I’m living in is an order yet undeciphered or explained by any of the available measures or definitions of things, it is ‘you’!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...