Skip to main content

Genesis: A Prologue to Gravity

It’s passing through me.


The phase of metamorphosis is no more romantic than any other form of existence I’ve imagined in my life. I have nothing left to tell you, except the truth you already know.


No reason can fully comprehend the mathematical probability or logical apprehension of your decisive absence.


You’ve become an autonomous machine, a self-sufficient pattern of thought, a constant in the equation of my life. I am the architect of your existence, yet you have evolved into an inevitability of mine. An alter ego—my best friend, my teacher, my father, and my mother. You are the absolute occurrence, the paradox.


Far more imaginative than a toddler, more curious than a virgin, and more ironical than a war widow. This is what you’ve done to me: chaos. And this is what I’ve done to you: the burden of gravity. You die when I drain the ink from my pot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Brain, SomeOne, Some Paradigm, and My Me

Left brain: "I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am." Right brain: "I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be." My Brain : "Once I used the left one, but later I found that the life is much beautiful than I thought of. When I was occupied by the left one, I saw nothing but the equations, structured paradigms, and classified intelligence.  And I joined for Mechanics. Somewhere in between, I...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

ഓം ശാന്തി ഓം ||

പൈന്‍ മരങ്ങള്‍ക്കുമുകളില്‍ പൂര്‍ണ്ണചന്ദ്രന്‍, അവനെ പ്രണയിക്കുന്ന നിള,  രതിയുടെ ഉത്തുംഗപതത്തില്‍ അമ്രുതകരന്‍റെ കരാളഗസ്തത്തില്‍ നിന്നും വഴുതിവീണ്  തളര്‍ന്നുറങ്ങുന്ന അബ്ധി! അവളുടെ തീരങ്ങളില്‍ ഞാനും,  ഓളങ്ങളില്‍ അലതല്ലി, ഓം ശാന്തി ഓം ||