Skip to main content

​ Cosmological Constant

Dear Ruth,
You have made me into a human; I was wild and untamed. It was then you evolved and occurred into mine. I have seen the greatness of life and the vivacity of soul. I have also sung the utopian hallelujahs to the stories we've never told. I always wonder the transformation I've gone through- you made me a poet. 
You were everywhere in every form and matter; I couldn't see any other patterns other than yours. I saw my coming through the pains of thought and the flow of words. I made them into being and coloured with your life and image. 
Ah, such a delicate soul!  I incubated you in time and space for eternity. It was in your absence I found the beauty of love for the first time in great magnitude. Quite an irony! Your absence filled everywhere and suffocated my anarchist self. And, you became a continuation of everything I loved.  I was trying to take off unto the magnificent gift of a writer. You brought my muse along with you. My soul rejoiced and overwhelmed over the sanctity of the romance unfettered from the procrastinator self. Our paths converged like shooting stars. Deep in the abyss of mine, you remain a cosmological constant in ad infinitum. In that moment, I imbibed the elixir of life from the cosmic chalice.
Do you see the pattern, Ruth? It's beautiful how we evolved and dissolved, yet leaving the traces of past to trace in time.
Ruth, muse of my poetry, I'll lay you to rest where fate lays me. On that day, what words shall I share with the final nail echoing in my coffin's embrace?
Ruth, a dewdrop is still trapped in the gravity of time. I leave it there for you, that one day you might find it in eternity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...