Skip to main content

Hindolam: D₁

“But..”

Her lips quivered, feelings clouded her mind. She loved him dearly and wouldn't do anything to give him up, his love, his care. When he came into her life, she was reborn, a new energy coursing through her veins. Every day started with his presence, his warmth. His hug that protected her, she felt at home. His insane possessivenes that made him keep her close. She couldn't even consider leaving him. Her existance revolved around him. She dreamt up a world that consisted of only both of them. She painted her life in his colours, bright and happy.

And now, after all this time, he comes into my life, the invisible part of my being. He kissed her, giving her new life and hope, but she slowly pushed him away. She didn't want a new life, she was happy with her life. A shadow of despair crossed his face, and she was shattered. She didn't want to hurt him, he who has always been there for her. She just wanted him to be there for her, as her friend. She took his fist in her hand, and slowly pried open his hand. She kept the key in his hand and a beautiful smile crossed her face. 

“Keep it with you. You'll find your princess someday. If you're caged in my love, you wouldn't find her. Let yourself go, live your life.”

With those words, she took her hands out of his grasp and ran away into the distance with her loved one, her melodious laugh still echoing in the air. She faded into the distance until he could see her no more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...