Skip to main content

Trot, trot, trot...



Yeah! Thus, I decided to post a junk on my wall on this new year eve. Everything occurred to me during the last twelve months were absolutely brilliant and miraculous. They were not absolute accidents, but pre-planned occurrences supposed to be taken place in my life. 2013, what the calendar says, was just days consisting of time, speed, decisions, calculations, mistakes, corrections, planning, and finally altogether a cycle of past events dressed in new costume. Of course, I’ve done severe mistakes, but wonderfully helpful and I realized them as the time passed by me.
I never wanted to wish any of my friends “happy new year” because I never wanted to. And what is a hell on earth new year message? And New Year resolutions? I don’t know! And, of course, I don’t want to know, obviously! New Year eve is a reason, not a cause for the party. What did I mean by that? Don’t know, don’t ask me ‘cause it just occurred to my figures.
Any ways, I should say, everything was brilliant! From the essence and soul of my mind (may be mind is my soul) everything occurred to me last, the passing time, was wonderful. They made me what I am today with my perfect flaws and imperfections. The quantum of my selves and the single, ultimate source of energy which I call god or Jeeva and to which I associate myself, made me a part of the cycle of the time and space. I have seen signs, signs without characters!
I made my legends and myths! The passing hours of year 2013 carry the burden of aesthetic as well as cognitive anarchism.
Well, let me scratch down here on my personal wall. After all, I don’t have to answer anyone and it’s my wall, isn’t it? 2013 taught me many things. It was in 2013 I liberated myself from the remaining chains of Church and the practices of religion. But still I go to church ‘cause I’m a son and I do respect my parents.  The following are the notable, may be less significant, events of my life occurred in 2013:
·         *Liberation from the chains of Church and Religion
·         *Formed a staunch belief in god
·         *Started to belief in quantum theory and quantum universe
·         *Associated the soul with the ultimate source of energy/god
·         *Transformed myself into a replica of the source of energy
·        * Became a practitioner  of  AHAM BRAHMASMI and TAT TWAM ASI
·        *Found my way, what I am supposed to be
·        * Found the sparkles of my soul within my life
·        *Made a strong bridge between my soul and body, We are one now
·        * Made myself universal
·         *Completing the successful six years of mystic love with a crazy utopian
·         *Got some new wonderful friends from around the globe
·         *Started blogging at word press under the name aesthetic anarchist
·         *The most memorable romantic year of my entire life
And, the list continues! I love everything happened to me and evaded me thankfully. Next year may be a time for my uprooting, sometimes I’ll migrate to some exotic place; sometimes I’ll meet my love….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...