Skip to main content

When they sing Carol





It’s December! The fresh snow pattered along with the chilled zephyr romanticized the realm of my feasibility. 

Do you know why I love December as November does? The reverberation of the word 'carol' lulls my eardrums and set fire on my veins. December is a romantic haven for me. I have no worries and tensions about the word carol 'cause everyone talks carol. And I set myself free with the name or word carol. Everyone in the congregation talks about carol and they practice carol songs; kids, blistering blood youth, middle aged, white bearded, and what else to say even the wind echoes carol!
Every December nights are filled with carol songs and everyone is busy with carol nights. And I pretend I am one among them who is going for a carol night, but in actuality, I love to hear the word carol and use it with no questions.

The soft chilled wind caresses the leaves of bamboos, maples, and even the Willow seems to be happy! They were like the flight of a twining profusion of marvellously rich hair of hers falling and dancing down her shoulders.
It’s carol night and everyone busy with carol songs! The moon and stars looked like her bright eyes arched by brows so keen, slender, and soft a curve that they resembled nothing so much as two slurs in music- showed primarily a bright sparkle each.
Though she belongs to January, it seems, she is a foster child of December.
The most beautiful, gracious, and delectable smile reflects on her cheeks. And she smiles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...