Skip to main content

Celestial Ruin

"Your sign is everywhere,"  I said. And I kept looking at her—again and again. Each time, she transformed, becoming a celestial body suspended in luminous anticipation.

Everything around me was in flux, dissolving and reforming, yet she remained—my constant universe. A constellation of madness, love, beauty, hope, and longing, endlessly arranging itself around her presence. She stood at its center, crowned—silent, sovereign—the queen of that vast, tranquil, and radiant expanse that had somehow folded itself into mine.

Time itself seemed arrested, caught in the monstrous vacuum of eternity, only to unravel into fragments—memories, dreams, echoes. Infinity carved her image with relentless precision, and the image began to bleed. My heart, unable to contain it, broke apart—scattered into shards of her memory, into splinters of thought that refused to settle.

And somewhere—far beyond the reach of imagination, in the margins of non-being—a zephyr moved softly, carrying the distant songs of Rumi, and they drifted through my inner sky, lulling this fragile, celestial world I had made of her.


"You’ve so distracted me,
your absence fans my love.
Don’t ask how.
Then you come near.
“Do not . . .” I say, and
“Do not . . . ,” you answer.
Don’t ask why
this delights me.”

True. You flow through me like a river.

Comments

  1. haha :D it's me "Z"
    we dont need another KAFKA :p
    you are indeed enough and more. see you back in hell. pandemonium needs to be engaged with GITA. ( you are pondering on GITA now , na?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...