Skip to main content

Stephen Dedalus- The Anarchist

My name is Stephen Dedalus. I am a hawk within myself, a creature bound to the human form, yet tethered to something greater. My wings are magnificent and powerful, capable of navigating even the most violent and unpredictable tempests of existence. In the face of these storms, I will never lose my way. The firmament, that eternal expanse of spotless sky, does not weigh my heart with its monstrous gravity.
Gravity. What a profound phenomenon! It anchors everything, yet it also gives meaning to all that exists. Gravity shapes us, gives us life, love, and lust. It makes time and space possible, and in its absence, existence would fragment into endless, uncountable particles of matter. Without gravity, life itself would cease to be, and even death would be impossible. How could I not fall in love with it?
I am an anarchist. Not in the political sense, but in a deeply personal way. The adventure of life is enough to keep me enthralled with the transient nature of our existence. I have no illusions about how vast and infinite my potential may be, but I understand that I do not yet know the full extent of it. I do not speak much. I do not seek the company of others, for my circle is small. My feelings are intimate, and they belong only to me. Love, however, is the exception—it transcends the personal and binds me to the world.
I dance. I sing. I live, even in the darkest and most painful moments of my journey. I cry when I need to. In the grand theater of life, I find it exhilarating to witness the human carnival in all its myriad forms—its beautiful, grotesque, and unnameable transformations. Life, I’ve learned, is a wild dragon, a beast spitting fire and fury. Taming it is a challenge, but I, a warrior, am ready for the adventure. I carry all the weapons I need, and I wield them when the time comes. The people I meet, the choices I make, the places I go, the karma I accumulate—each is a weapon in its own right.
My myth is metafictional. I was born in the mind of a man and inscribed into the eternal pages of thought. People think of me, and in doing so, they become like me—climbing the stairways of their own consciousness toward uncharted horizons. You can find me everywhere: in universities, libraries, squares, churches, playhouses, asylums, penitentiaries, monasteries, brothels, warfields, and cemeteries.
Transformation does not diminish my essence. I am timeless, existing beyond the boundaries of dimension, where gravity ceases to exist. In that place, I dissolve into pure energy, infinite and ever-present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...