Skip to main content

Deuteronomy


Job III


Deuteronomy

Like a sailor seeing the shore disappears, Job watches the past recede, reduced to the ashes of memory. He wanted to cry, cry aloud. “Who am I? One living in the heaven of fools? Or one who lives in the no man's land? Or absurdity? Or misfit? Or a toy in the hands of life? I found and married my spirituality! I fail to tame me, contradiction to my own thoughts. Why? Why can't I be lovable and nice? Why am I so aggressive? Is it my own thoughts that make me so? I don't know. Someone is made to be so. Life must go on. What do I like?”
Job likes to live and die in love, for he romances the aesthetical quality of love which he hasn’t ever fully enjoyed. As he loves imperfection, he still loves his love once happened in his life. The imperfection of his love still haunts him to find the missing part which he has consciously missed.


He loved Caroline. He had a fortune to see her twice a furlong away. He doesn't know the sweetness of her sound. She is somewhere in the emirates, having a love obviously. He is here across the seas and mountains. He still cherishes the anticipated accident again. He met her in Orkut accidentally and that was his most beautiful accident ever happened to him. She keeps coming to his memory repeatedly. “Where shall I place my memory and her? Memory within her or her within memory? I don't know”. He got her photo and bluetoothed her to his mobile and kept her always with him. Interestingly enough he deleted her photo from mobile, but she kept coming to his memory and again he downloaded her photo to his Mobile, twice or thrice or myriads of times.

 He believes that all are not equal and carry different rods. All have a definite time until then he or she or he-she or she-he must keep going on. Wait till then. “I think, someday some girl would love me and I will find my romantics”, He remembered the dialogue of the movie Om Shanti Om, "picture abhi bakhi he mere dost " (picture is still there to unfold) “I hope so.”  "she will love me someday because i believe in the power of my soul and the soul of the universe. they know me well because i know them well" he said.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...