Skip to main content

Exodus


Job II


Exodus
Like a sailor seeing the shore disappears, Job watches the past recede, reduced to the ashes of memory.
Job lives in the memory of classic London, romantic Paris and Aesthetic Spain. Aesthetical glory of Europe, he is romancing, makes him envious of fortunate life of lives in Europe, caressed by the zephyr that carries the memories of the prosperous times; following the trails of legends walked away in search of arts, beauty, death, eternity, faith and fate, god, heaven and hope, humanity, imperfection, knowledge, love and life; language and letters, nakedness of truth, perfection, resurrection and restoration; renaissance and revival; revolution and recreation, soul and self, truth and time, uniqueness, vitality, and words; celebrating eyes with the hue and life-like sculptures of masterminds gifted for the generations to come; history which recalls the memories and events of times passed them by… makes him fall in love with  the soul and beauty of England, France, Spain, Greece, Rome, Italy- lands he travelled through in his Arts and Aesthetics class rooms of university
True man in nature and action, Job is a bit of every man. Born on October 2nd, a Sunday morning, he was pushed off from his mother’s womb, cradle of life, with an assigned duty of living his life by celebrating the beautiful absurdities of life. Living in Kerala, southern state of magnificent India, he dreams of a day when he would make his maiden kiss on the earth of Paris. He loves Spain for some reason that he doesn’t know yet, but he romanticizes his dreams in Spain. “O god, when I die please be kind to bury me in the earth of my Spain, where I always wanted to live and die with my Spanish Love. God, please help me to migrate to my Spain.” He prays all night the same lines and keep cherishing his Spanish dreams and Love.
“God, when I die, please cremate me first and take the dust of mine for a very secret ritual which I have designed particularly for me. First of all, coalesce my dust in the water of Thames; feast it with the winds of romantic Paris and finally, let the earth of Italy swallow it. For, I may become her everlasting love in my next birth, falling in love with my delectable maiden’s glory and beauty.” Reveries are agents of solace and contentment for him in the life of a nocturnal glory of being nothing. Creation of fictional worlds within the vast space of his imaginative horizon, he is the king of his world- a fusion of sanity and insanity; fiction and reality; dream and reveries; love and lust; theories and philosophies; responsibilities and irresponsibility. 
***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Awkward Silence of the Enchanting Chasm

“Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere, et cum illi pueri dicerent: Sibylla ti theleis; respondebat illa: apothanein thelo.” Have I forgotten you? I don't like the way you faded into oblivion. Your glorious absence marveled at the absurdities of my life. Even the last remnants of your weird sight and smile create a whirlpool of the past and a hurricane of madness deep in the abyss of my conscience. Everywhere, in every form and matter, I see your dust. I teach myself to forget you and move ahead. The chaos of your story in mine is the absence of your existence in time-space. I weave each and every layer of your story so that I can tell my son, one day, how I survived on my own. I wonder whether it was your light or the shadow I painted, mostly in Prussian blue. They will hear the echoes of the deep enchanting chasm on my chest. I keep it echoing on my chest, so that I might tell my son on the shores of infinity that I had a story to tell.

Knowing

I know this: I am also a repetition. A continuation of forces older than my name, patterns that moved through generations and found their way into me. I do not carry them as burdens alone; I carry them as proofs. What has been tried before me did not end—it arrived. And I stand where it converges. I have never been lost—only moving through complexity. I have questioned, delayed, circled, cried but never diminished. Even when direction dissolved, something steadier than certainty kept me upright. What others call confusion was often preparation. What felt like stillness was alignment in motion. I was not failing to become; I was becoming without spectacle. There were moments when desire thinned, when the world stopped asking for urgency. Not emptiness—clarity. Noise fell away. False appetites dissolved. What remained was gravity, and gravity always tells the truth. I learned then that not everything needs to excite in order to matter. And so the world narrowed—not into loss, but into gr...

എന്റെ ഉപാസന

എന്റെ പ്രണയവും ഉപാസനയും ആയവൾക്ക്, എന്റെ തലമുറയുടെ മാതാവിന്,  എന്റെ ആകാശവും, ഭൂമിയുമായവൾക്കു, താരതമ്യങ്ങളില്ലാത്തൊരു സ്ത്രീയ്ക്ക്,  എന്റെ  പൂർണ്ണതയുടെ അവസാനമാകുന്നവൾക്ക്, എന്റെ കണ്ണുകളിലെക്കടലിലൂടെ  ഒരു യാനം പോലെ പ്രയാണം ചെയ്യുന്നവൾക്ക്- ഞാൻ നടന്ന വഴികളെല്ലാം നിന്നിലേക്കായിരുന്നു. നിന്നിലത്രെ ഞാൻ തീരുന്നതും.