Skip to main content

'She' VI : I love you


On the nameless shores of endless desires,
Stretching out unto the endless skies,
Congregating the fragments of memories
For the zenith of the story named life,
 I evoke the imperfection of my existence-
Performing countless foreign roles of life
Under the roasting heat of the sun,
And chilling cold of winter;
Romancing the myth of future,
And fastening the ghosting times and ages on the giant wheels of Romantics;
When I wander in the reminiscences of my
Yesterdays’ lost dreams;
When the flesh of body overlooks its soul,
And fire of lust perspires on the body by heating the blood;
When I trod the self-paved roads in this wild world life,
Without any foregoers;
When I sell the Bohemian rhapsodies for today’s life
In the rooms of bars, in the midst of glasses, bottles and men
With effervescent spirits and ecstasies,
Humming for the over souled bodies on the broken strings
Of guitar,
And when the living cigar extinguishes on my desires of lips;
When the lusty heavens embraces the virgin earth
During the phases of night,
Florence’s heart beats raises in the love making,
Under the neon lights, when it rains in the night,
And when I recite the verses of Leopardi and Foscolo
In the Venetian streets for the seekers of romance;
Born from the maiden smile of Venus,
I love you with an everlasting love!
My love, eternal spring of heavens,
Myriads of dawning shine on thy ravishing face,
Myriads of life’s blessing are your love for me.
I knew never, I can love like this;
I love you!
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ulysses

We are the harvesters of destiny, gathering the leeches of existence and the capriciousness of emotionless masks amidst the shores of lucid dreams and nocturnal splendor. I yearn to sing, to dance, to cry out like a madman. Bring me wine, and I shall whirl the world around the whims of human consciousness. Lead me into the depths of hell's darkness, and I'll illuminate her gates, infusing them with the exuberance of joy, filling the chalice of primal desires. Drinking deeply from life's cup, its bittersweet nectar rejuvenates my senses, enriching the tapestry of my existence. I embrace life, I consume love to its very dregs. Love, the sacred effusion of existence, binds me in the inability to unlove. I am submerged, intoxicated by the essence of my desires for her. And there, amidst the throng, I see them—men of remarkable vitality and determination, reflections of my own life, incarnations of staggering resilience. I am alive. I am Nature, she is my masterpiece. You cannot...

The Begining

UPDATED : I saw her first on 26 January 2009                    : This post was written on 18/03/2013: 06:42 PM                          : And i said what i wanted to say on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:18:00 AM                    : I met her in person on 16/8/14: 12:07 PM, the craziest thing I've ever done in my life! They say I am crazy 'cause I am in love with the crazy utopia. "Crazy Utopia" could be a person or her, obviously her, thoughts or even her existence. Each day i born new and likewise my love for her is new. I know her for the past five years and i am in love with her from that very point of time whence the "past five years" started. I've decided a myriads and myriads of times not to think of her ever and for never. But, I st...

An Elegy on a Night Party II

They sing the funeral song on the death of their Day, “Day is dead, let's celebrate the birth of the Night from vivacity to ecstasy and finally a fall from the seventh heaven unto the abyss of dreams and lust.” Having nothing to do in the nights of my ‘usual routine’, I had my same chair on the same corner, a platform above the dance floor of the Seventh Heaven party club at the Down Town.             Everything in me tends to go on to become something else. The pervasive  aesthetics of life and the disposals of proposals from the mighty eyes of Almighty, I placed myself on the corner for no reason. My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. She holds spring against her breast and stares at me with sad eyes as if I’m a son of all other seasons other than spring. I don’t know who the she in my life is, but I keep watching and following her, th...